The Indian healthcare sector has come into sharp focus and tremendous pressure, particularly due to the global pandemic. Healthcare services have been stretched to reach above and beyond, while healthcare providers employed innovative ways to ensure the smooth delivery of healthcare services.
ADMH is set to host the Maharashtra Healthcare Excellence Summit & Awards 2021 on 28th July 2021, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
This groundbreaking virtual event will also delve into understanding the necessity of infusing revolutionary digitalisation in the healthcare industry.
The first panel of the day will look at ‘Balancing Healthcare & Economy in the Post-Pandemic Era’, while the second panel will explore ‘The Importance of Investments in Digital Healthcare Solutions’.
Some of the key discussion points of the event include:
- Balancing healthcare and economy in the post-pandemic era
- Digital innovations redefining healthcare delivery and services
- Managing India’s chronic diseases in an overburdened healthcare sector
- Importance of digital investments into the healthcare infrastructure
- Trends and economic opportunities driving the innovative transformation of the healthcare sector
The awards will celebrate the trailblazing healthcare providers who have leveraged innovative technology and worked tirelessly to ensure uninterrupted and continuous healthcare services in the state.
The awards will be conferred in three main categories, the Doctors Excellence Awards, Hospital Excellence Awards and Corporate Excellence Awards.